Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween

So I failed this challenge, darn it. I was so sure I wouldn't, but it is really hard to do this everyday. One good thing it has taught me is that I should do it more. I should record more stories. Not just for family and friends, but for myself, so I don't forget. I have a posted percollating in my head about why I failed and balance and working too much. But I'm headed off to bed, so I can have an awesome day tomorrow in Lucas's class and have fun trick or treating tomorrow. Happy Halloween everyone! Have a great and spooky day!


Jenn

2 comments:

Susan said...

I don't see it as a failure rather as a success. I had been missing your blog for a while but didn't realize how much until you kstarted writing again. Hope you contine o record all hose great memories. Thanks
Love ya Mom

Lesley said...

That's exactly how I was thinking of it Susan!

I miss reading the stories and seeing the pictures.