Tuesday, October 03, 2006

MacBook

Well today's post comes to you from my living room. What does this mean you ask? Well today I picked up my new laptop/MacBook. So Darryl has the wireless installed and now I can surf the internet in the comfort of my living room. This is an amazing feat that I have never known before. Yeah for my MacBook. I'm not quite sure yet what I"m going to do to personalize it, maybe I should give her a name, maybe get some cool stickers or a cover for it, like they have for ipods. If anyone has any great ideas I'd love to hear them. It took a very long time to come in, but now that it is here I'm so happy about it.

One of the great features of the MacBook is that is has an isight camera built in. So today I took this video of Lucas eating his afternoon snack. At first he is amazed that he can see himself on the computer, then I get us singing and he is quickly distracted.



Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Lesley said...

That is so cute! Alex just watched Lucas's video 3 times in a row and now he's singing the bye bye song. I wonder if they'll be singing it together tomorrow?!

Anonymous said...

Jenn,

Congratulations on your new macbook.
I love macs...I am still finding cool applications in mine all the time and am so amazed at what an amazing machine I have. Yeah for Macs!