Friday, October 27, 2006

Variety Show

I just loaded a bunch of pictures into my computer so I thought I'd share some and tell their stories.


Lucas has taken to watch Emma eat. Emma of course is not very fond of this, but as long as Lucas doesn't interupt her or I don't lower my voice with Lucas she continues to tolerate it. We'v been very lucky with Emma that she is not overly protective over her food.


This picture is Lucas and I talking on our 'fake" cell phones. It always amazed me the power of observation. I never showed him how to play with a phone, but from watching Darryl and I do it, he knows.



These are two amazing pictures of our animals. Torin is perhaps the most photogenic cat I've ever met. Emma on the other hand hates having her picture taken. So when we get good ones I'm always pleased.

Till Monday.

Jenn

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Beautiful pictures Jenn! Glad to see you in some of them too :)

Anonymous said...

when we go to Daniel daddy's house we have to move the dog food Daniel would love to try it - yuk!!