Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tidying Up

I don't really have to much to post today about Lucas, although I do realize I need to post more pictures of him on the blog. Lots of video's lately but not as many pictures.

I thought I should tidy up some odds and ends here. First off is the being in pictures. I was on the show Call for Help, although I never saw myself on TV, but I did get an answer, although not a good one (how many more times could I say although). The suggestions they gave was Blurb. The problem with it is that the blog part of the publishing is still in beta. Although the price is great and they do ship to Canada, so when it becomes available it will be great. Through my own searching I also found this website. The problem is that is doesn't print pictures in the blog, which is a big part of it for me.

Next is I found this really cool "tracker" for your website. It's Google Analytics. It is a tag you put into your template and it provides lots of information on who looks at your website. Hello to the people who are reading in New York, Washington and California. I know most of my readers come from Calgary and the most popular day for veiwing is Tuesday. It's so cool and I highly recommend it. I am enjoying spying on my readers.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I am one of your California readers. :-)

Thanks for the info on blog publishing. I need to look into that!

Jenna

Anonymous said...

thought that was a gramdmother trait - spying on the neighbours.
perhaps it develops earlier than I thought

Lesley said...

What a great tool for a people watcher like myself...although now you'll see how many times I pop by. And now I feel the need to explain that it was more than once today when I was figuring out the new tool!
See you Saturday!

Lesley said...

Now that people have actually visited my site I can totally say you're right Jenn! It is so cool!! (Google Analytical thingy)

Anonymous said...

You can totally print your blog pictures in a Blurb book! The slurper will automatically slurp in all photos for each post -- and then you can use the BookSmart application to add pages, photos, move things around... whatever.

We look forward to seeing you in print!
Eileen (from Blurb)