Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Walking Walking......

Lucas and I went to the library this morning where the trouble with walking began. We must have done circles and circles around the library. I'd have a book, look up and he was 5 feet away from me. He'd be pulling more books off the shelves. I'd go put those books away and he'd get up and walk again. I must say it is nice to not have to carry him everywhere, but my running skills are going to have to improve. A couple of times He'd use a chair to push himself around, luckily most people thought it was funny as he walk by them "brrrrrrring". It's hard to shhsh a baby in a library. Besides I'm the softy, who doesn't really care if he makes noise.

Well my boy is a full fledged walker, and I've become a full fledged runner.

Till tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't picture anything funnier than a cute little kid toddling through the library making engine noises!!! I wish I could have seen that first hand!

That was a kodak moment for sure!

Glad you're feeling a bit better.

Lori

Anonymous said...

hi thanks for visiting my blog
keep u fit anyway :)