Saturday, October 21, 2006

New Name and Laser Tag

As many of you have noticed I have finally changed the name of the blog. Lucas has been older then the "First Year" for a couple of months now. I chose this name for a couple of reasons. First of, love the Barenaked Ladies and this is the name of one of my favorite songs of theirs. I also have this saying lasered in the back of my ipod. I figure my computer is like my nutshell, and here I am telling you about my life. My life in a nutshell. I would eventaully like to have my own website called My Life in A Nutshell, but I'm having trouble justifying paying for something that is usally free. Someday......

The other thing I wanted to blog about today was a new great toy. Well as most great toys start out it's not really meant as a toy. But the cats have gone crazy with it in the past. So when Darryl bought a laser light this week, the orginal intent was for the cats. The added bonus is that Lucas quite enjoys chasing the laser as well. He is amazed that he can never catch it, and that he has never seen anything like it before.

Till Monday

Jenn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good new name
and I love reading your blog

Daniel loves playing with our torch
His daddy has been saying he might buy him one for his birthday LOl

Calgary Athlete said...

Good name Jenn. I think I should change my blog to "My life in a nuthouse". Then we could be affiliated sites.

Yes, and lasers are a pet owners best friend, hours of entertainment.

Mark.

Anonymous said...

I love the new name, too! It suits you and your blog perfectly.

I like cats but I'm definitely addicted to dogs and you might be surprised to find that they enjoy chasing the laser pointer almost as much as cats do.

Lori