Wednesday, June 07, 2006

When I'm 89......

Today is one of those days that my feet are freezing and my face is so hot. I wish my body could regulate it self better so I would be warm and fuzzy all over.

I went to the hospital this morning, no there is nothing wrong with anyone I went in to pick up shifts to start working again. Wow working again...... In many ways I am ready to, but in other ways I am scared to death. It was good to see everyone there again, that place and those people were my full time job for 5 years. I am glad that I am welcomed back with open arms and still well respected in my community. I also brought a check for a donation I made to a friend of mine there. He shaved his head for breast cancer, as his wife has it and hers is terminal. It seems so unfair. It's funny becuase the money seems so insignifcant when what you really want to give him is the moon, or better yet a cure.

Anyway onto happier thoughts. I took this quiz today to see how long I would live. Here are the results. http://www.deathforecast.com/result.php?record=79150 89!! Holy Cow that's great. And I don't even eat brown bread. If anyone does it feel free to post your results, I'd love to know.

Lucas has perfected a new trick. Sliding off the bed on his tummy. It is his new favorite thing to do. Even if I put him up on the bed on his bum, he'll roll onto his tummy to slide off. Now I am always there to catch him, but on the guest bed he could probably do it himslef. He is also quite enjoying the slide at the park, so I'm wondering if there is a connection. Luke sleep is also becoming a little more tumultuous and I'm wondering if he is going to move into full fledged crawling rather then inch worming around. His balance is also getting better, he'll often just hold onto one hand rather then two while walking around.



Till Tommorrow

Jenn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to the web site I will be around for a while, they predict 83, so that's another 36 years of me bugging you LOL
Mom

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! 94 years old for me and I can say that I answered honestly. I was surprised since I had to answer that one close family member had cancer under age 50. I thought that would really bring my results down for sure. Now all I have to do is live it up and wait to see if they were right!

Love,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I should take the test for you and put in the correct answers to the questions. I'm sure not eating onions will drop you down to about 50 and then having a hells angel for a father has got to be a problem.

Anonymous said...

Well I sure hope the DeathForecast is right, because I shall live to bug Brian until I am 86. Takes some of the worry about future breast cancer for me away. Sorry for the delay in responding, as usual, I'm behind, but will be caught up after tonight. Love from Grammy