Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06.06.06

Well it is a spooky day today. Not that I am supersitituos, but if I had no life I may have stayed in bed. The day is not done yet and it hasn't turned 6pm but I thinking we are safe. Lucas is playing in the living room by himself and Lynda got on her plane a-okay. (at least I hope becuase she has not called here to let me know otherwise.

Last night my heart broke for the Edmonton Oilers. The Carolina Hurricanes got a fluke goal and won the game. It was such a fluke that it broke your heart. Plus there star goalie is out, so now they are definitly the under dog. Ahhh, totally breaking your heart.

Lucas is doing well. He has no idea that his Grammie has left and he won't be able to hug her again for many months. He will see her on the computer again on Sunday. I think his teeth are still bothering him, which I figure they will do for the next two years.

Anyhoo I think that is all for today. I will post some more pics tommorrow.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: