Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Heat

Well it has and continues to be a hot week here in Calgary so since I forgot to walk Emma yesterday we all trekked over to the off leash so Emma (and although I didn't know at the time) Lucas could go swimming in the Bow River. Emma loves swimming and we got this amazing ball that floats really well. Lucas also quite loves the water, so once we got down to the waters edge he was chasing Emma right in the water. Now the Bow River is cold, but he didn't care, he sat right down at the edge of the water and played in the sand. Got excited when Emma brought the ball back and then played in the sand again.

When I was pregnant Emma and I would go down to the river all the time. I would imagine bringing my baby there, but this is way better then I thought it would be.

Both Emma and Lucas were disapointed when we left.

On a couple other notes. Congradualtions to Mo and Allison who are having a baby. I hope everything went well with your ultrasound today. Welcome to the club. As my sister in law said last night. Membership to this club is very expensive.

For those of you who pray, please add my Opa to you prayers. He needs to have open heart surgery. I may be heading to Kelowna for parts of the summer (which I normally do anyway) but Oma will need help with the driving to and from the hospital.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes but look at all the "free" entertaiment you get once you join the club

Anonymous said...

We will definitely pray for your Opa, and I hope the thought of you both being there will help him heal too.