Thursday, June 22, 2006

Well That Doesn't Work.....

This morning Lucas was having trouble going down for his morning nap. Usually he plays a bit then falls asleep. Well this morning after playing a bit he started to cry, so I went up to make sure he still had a soother. Of course he did still have his soother and saw me plain as day. So I put him back on his tummy and he closed his eyes, but wasn't falling asleep. Again I left the room. The made him cry hysterically, so I went back in. I myself was quite tired as Lucas was up at 6:30 this morning. (Although I'd better get use to the earlier hour once I go back to work.) So I thought maybe laying down on the floor beside his bed would help. I wasn't gone, but wasn't intervening anywhere.

Well he thought that was hilarious. He looked down at me and laughed. Then started throwing things from his bed at me. It was like we were having a fun sleep over. He would play peek-a-boo. Roll to one side of the bed so he could see me, then roll to the other side of the bed. I was less then impressed, although you can't help smiling when the little guy is laughing.

So eventually I got up and left, which made him cry again, so back in I went and pick him up and rocked him to sleep.

Luckily this afternoon nap has been better.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: