Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Thanks Dad

Well Mom and Dad were nice enough to come over and fix my computer so yeah I have it back again! They also enjoyed some of the rhubarb cake. Here are two videos for you. This one is of Lucas and his great dance moves. There is only one at the beginning. It's like once he realized the camera was on he got camera shy.



This one is of Luke and his toothy smiley. But Darryl's reaction is what's funniest. If you miss it the first time watch it again (and posssibly again and again becuase it keeps getting better.)




Today has been great. I went to my neighboors to get my hair cut and colored. While Lucas napped. I took the baby monitor over and he slept through most of it, which was great! Although in the beginning. We could hear this crazy noise. It sounded like Luke was an alien. It ended up that it was Emma in the house, upset that I went to her friend Jackson house without her. My hair looks great. It's lighter for summer.

We then headed to our other neighboors house to drop off some rhubarb cake (to make up for the cup of flour) and ended up staying for an hour. Lucas loves all there new toys and their son loves Emma. So it all worked out.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: