Monday, June 26, 2006

Best Friends


Since Lucas was about 6 months old he has had a liking towards Emma. It makes me such a happy parent to see that friendship grow and grow. Before we had Emma I had no idea what it was like to have a dog. She was the closest thing that I had to a child and I loved her dearly. It's amazing how the more something is dependant on you and the more they give back the more you love them. Then Lucas came along and I learned about the love for a child. Now that I see the two of them getting along so well, it makes my heart shine. Certainly Emma still has her quirks, but she will gently take food from his hands. And is learning that she gets the most food by his chair.

Here is a little video of the two of them playing

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i226/CurlyJenn/?action=view&current=MVI_2400AVI.flv
Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: