Monday, June 12, 2006

Right now someone is talking on the phone at the same frequency that our baby monitor is at so I can't here Lucas and it's kind of freaking me out. I'm going up to check on him all the time. So if this blog doesn't make sense that's why. Also my computer is on the fritz so even though I have some great pictures and a funny video this computer is not a mac and therefore I have no idea how to retrieve the pictures and video from the card and put it into blogger. With a mac it just opens up the proper program and asks if you want to load them into it.

So the weekend was good. Friday night we watched Rumor Has It. Which is a pretty good movie. Not the greastest I've seen lately but pretty good. Just as good as most movies I"ve seen lately. My favorite movie in the last yearish or so was Spanglish. Man that was a good movie.

Saturday Lucas was up at 6:15. I forgot to put his penis down in his diaper so he was soaking wet and it really was all my fault. Over lunch Darryl, Lucas and I took Luke's new bike trailer and went for a ride around the neighboorhood. We tried to take Emma, but that was quite unsuccessful. It was fun to get out between the bouts of rain we have been having. Lucas enjoyed it ( I think, as he has yet to speak). That afternoon I headed off to a baby shower. The little baby, Micah, was so cute. His parents are doing such a great job with him. It is so hard in the first six weeks, but they have made it through with great success and a happy growing boy. After that we headed off to Tammy and Pat's for a birthday party. That was also fun, but I was getting tired. That night Edmonton went on to beat Carolina in the 3rd game of the Stanley Cup. Hopefully they can do it again tonight.

Sunday was a little bit less eventful. We did go to Spruce Meadows, but got rained on, so we didn't stay for long. As for Lucas he is getting more and more mobile. He is now using objects other then his mother to help him stand. With that new skill came a lack of morning nap. He would much rather sit up and play then nap. He is chatting alot more as well. And giving us toothy grins. There is a great video of it that I will post later.

Well I hope everyone is having a great Monday.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well
what is this another movie I should not see - lol
never heard of it
we did see The DaVinci Code Sunday evening and it was good
not sure where the citics and other comments are coming from
it flows fine and I could follow it but I have read the book
the only thing I did not like was that the American seems to solve everything. I did not think that was the way in the book - there was more support from the grand daughter I though ut hey it was made by Americans - nuff Said I expect.