Friday, June 23, 2006

A Quiet Celebration

So I've finally got Lucas to sleep, which is a quiet celebration in itself. He has trouble when his mom puts him down because I am so fun (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). He was almost asleep in the chair with the bottle and I started to move him. I rolled him into bed and tired to get his arm out from under his body (he's a tummy sleeper). Well that woke him into thinking it was Fun Times at Ridgemont High (I've never actually seen that movie but do like the title). We ended up laughing and giggling in the chair for 1/2 hour after, till I finally put him down again. I was eating and tickling his feet, he was falling backwards. It was great fun. See I told you Mommy was so fun.

The actual reason I'm celebrating is that my talk is over. Was it successful, I guess so, but more importantly it's over. It was a free day of listening to people's ideas and it's over. And it was free and I got a 50$ gift certificate. So it paid!!! What a deal. My lecture went off fairly well. Although I don't' know if anyone will use my ideas. Sometimes it's easier to focus on the "challenges" as I like to call them. Although the one thing I think everyone got from the presentation was an easy was to get x-ray films into a digital/computer format. By using a digital camera. It is quite quick and easy, and if you have a good camera, works well. Not that any of you will be needing that, but if you ever do, now you know.......

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Mo Khan said...

We are both very excited! (Maybe just a little bit nervous... just a little!)

There's so many things we need to know and so very little time to learn it all.

I'm not sure whether or how to announce this at work. Should I? I think I would prefer not to draw attention to myself but would people feel upset if they didn't know?

Anonymous said...

Good!
now when Pop gets him all excited he can just blame his mother when Lucas will not go to sleep.
Works for me.