Friday, June 09, 2006

The Inchworm



Well Lucas has become quite proficient at moving himself around the house like he is an inch worm. He can now get under stuff and over lots of dirt. I am defintly going to become a sweep-a-holic. He has manuevered himslef under the table and under Emma's side living room table as well. He is enjoying his new found freedom, and only a couple of times have I have to tell him "NO" in my very stern voice, which usually makes him cry. We'll defintly be going out to buy those plugs for the outlets becuase that and the radiator vents have become his favorite things. He has also had a sampling of dog food, but I don't think he really likes that either. But he does enjoy playing in it and taking all the pieces out. It's a good thing that Emma is not protective over her food. We couldn't have asked for a better dog, espeically with the baby around.


Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Using your stern voice is okay, but I think he will respond to you with just a No Lucas, because he is so smart. I saw that while I was there with you. Just be consistent and he will respond. The hard thing will be not to laugh while you are correcting him, he's so darn cute. Love from Grammy