Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Winter is Going to Be Over Soon

Well after a horrible time over the past 3 months I'm hoping that winter will be coming to and end in the next month or so. The stress level is still high, but we are getting some resolutions. Slowly. Slowly the snow is melting.

There will be more posts in the next couple of days as they are my days off and I can catch up on some sleep. I will also spend more time trying to find the camera we left in the taxi in New York, if anyone has any ideas that would be great.

till tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Calgary Athlete said...

Ummm.....maybe go down to Chinatown and find the guy who says "wanna buy a camera?". Just kidding, not a whole lot of advice to give you unfortunately. New York is kind of a big place!

Mark

Lori Aitken said...

Oh, no! I hope it wasn't your new, fancy camera!