Friday, October 12, 2007

Fun Times at Chez Jenn

So I haven't posted a whole lot of pictures lately. Why you ask, becuase with all the house selling craziness, that is almost over, (you can read more about it here) I haven't been the best blogger. So as we took all the picture off our camera for our NYC trip I decided to post a couple of the best ones. I'm still madly in love with my super good camera.



Here is Lucas playing outside on a fall day. He was getting brave and going down the slide head first. Plus don't you love that hoodie he's wearing. I bought it for 8 dollars at a used kids store. It's a nice Gap one so it's great quality.


Darryl and Lucas having fun. Darryl has always been such a great dad but there have been a couple of instances in the last couple of days that amaze me at what a fun interactive dad he is. Even as I type this Darryl is upstairs trying to teach Lucas "a" words.




Okay this picture is a classic. I am also amazed at what a great Grandmother my mom is. Like I said with Darryl, I always knew she'd be good but sometimes I am amazed at how good she is with Lucas. Here she is riding around on his plasma car with him. Which I can tell you from experience in no easy feat to ride it endlessly. Yeah for Grandma.

I hope everyone has a great long weekend and remember's what they are grateful for.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful photos

Goofball said...

It really looks like very fun times!!! Can I come over to join in?