Thursday, October 11, 2007

Getting Fat - But For a Good Reason

Well it's a good thing I kept all my size 10 pants I had before Lucas was born. There is a new baby on the way for Darryl and I and I'm digging out all my old size 10 pants to wear. I was one of the lucky ones that lost lots of weight from breast feeding and became a size smaller after having Lucas. Now I am wearing all the size 10 pants becuase I am getting fatter. I am at the stage where I want to get a shirt that says: Yes I'm pregnant!

The new baby is due on April Fool's Day. Which seems kind of appropriate based on this pregnancy. Other then the fatness I've had very few symptoms. No nauesea or morning sickness. I actually didn't believe I was pregnant until I saw the ultrasound and there was a baby heart beat in there, but there is and in 6 months there will be a new addition and I'll be living Haley's life.

Mom and Alexis did buy me a beautiful maternity winter coat, it's red and cordoroy.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

7 comments:

Lori Aitken said...

Oooo! I'm SO glad this is public knowledge now....we're SOOOOOO excited to meet our new niece or nephew!

Love to all of you,
Lori

Lesley said...

Yippeekiyay! I'm so excited that you've blogging about the baby enroute - it's such a wonderful thing to look forward to.

Goofball said...

wooooohooo, that is fantastic news! So awesome for you and Darryl and Lucas of course. congratulations! I am excited.


You can set up playdates maybe with Kaelen en Masyn from Allie! ....and then I should fly over for a visit to Calgary again ;).

Mark said...

Congratulations! It's wonderful to hear this.

Jenna said...

What big news! CONGRATS JENN!!! Welcome to the world of two. :) So happy for you!

Blog said...

Eeeeee! I KNEW it!!! NICE! Congratulations, Jenn!!! It's so much fun having two! But, it's busy busy busy...and tiring...and....... ;) It's awesome. Feel well!!!!

Allie said...

Wow, I take a blogging hiatus and look what happens!! Congratulations! How very exciting!!

Oh ... and I do like Ellen's comment about us getting together for a playdate. :) And ... if you happen to have a girl, you are MORE that welcome to Masyn's clothes. And how about Mat clothes? Need some good winter ones? Mine are sitting in a tub just ready for a new home ...