Saturday, October 06, 2007

NYC Day 2

We'll yesterday continued to be an eventful day. We went to the very cool apple store on 5th Ave. I'll add a picture later, when I'm not on the einternet clock. But you can google it sooner if you'd like. Walked up and down 5th ave and Madison and Lexington. Did some shopping, but those are usually higher end stores, so not to to much shopping. Darryl was disapointed that the apple store was sold out of itouches. You can google that to if you don't know what it is.



We also went to the MoMa and it was great! I love to see paintings. It's amazing that that painting is the actual one and some genius was once standing infront of this canvas.



We did go to the top of Rockerfeller Center but it was really hazy, as you'll see in the pictures we add later. I did do a bit of successful shopping, but our feet were killing us by the end.



We did enjoy dinner at the Shake Shop. But my clock is running out so I'll post more later.



We didn't bring Lucas with us, he's at home. We can do a TON more without him. If the people who are taking care of him read this, give him a big hug I miss him desperatly.



Till TOmorrow



Jenn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy and Daddy
I have been getting lots of hugs and kisses. We have been in the hot tub each night. Today we went to the fire station to look at the trucks, it was lots of fun. We also went to the park and I went up the really big slide, Grandma just helped me a little bit. We had cupcakes tonight for dessert, I really liked the colored sprinkles. I wake up in the night sometimes but Grandma gives me my suckie and I fall back asleep. We are have a good time, but wil be happy when you come home. Miss you and love you
Lucas

Goofball said...

oh Moma...you make me jealous. I love strolling through art museums too!

Anonymous said...

how lovely just time for you and Darryl
Hope Lucas is having fun at home too