Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Past Time

Thanks to Goofball for this great way to waste time and donate rice to people who really need it. It's totally up my alley. Learning and helping the world. What could be better. Besides it amazing how the brain takes words and uses my French and medical skills to try to figure it out. Cool!

I have a sick child, he has a wicked cough and a fever, so I have watched hours and hours of Diego today. Nothing of any intelligence to write other then maybe a few Spanish words I have learned.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Susan said...

Sorry to hear Lucas is not feeling well. It's tough when you're little. Give him a big hug from me.

Anonymous said...

praying Lucas gets better soon

Goofball said...

Hmm....and I am not wasting time now in between at work playing the word game. [trying to look innocent here].

As a matter of fact, I really suck at the game, but I do figure a lot out thanks to French indeed! Sometimes I know the topword, just not the multiple choice words .hahah


Sorry to hear Lucas is ill. Having a big cold myself, I can related to coughing and glowing myself. Have fun watching Diego, although I don't know Diego. Hopefully Diego is handsome and witty to watch ;-)