Monday, October 29, 2007

ABC's

Lucas and I went to a Halloween Party this year and they had a great alphabet toy. Lucas has been quite good with saying his ABC's but doesn't really know his letters yet, so I thought this would help.

Lucas's favorite part is the little red button that plays the whole ABC song. He plays it over and over and over again.

After listening to it for the 20th time. Darryl says "Well you know what they say about repetition" I say yeah, expecting his to come up with something brillant about how it's good for the brain. Instead he says " It is certainly annoying."

Ha, I do love my husband.

Till tomorrow

Jenn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor Darryl
maybe hell need earmuffs for Christmas

Goofball said...

hahahahahaaahah :D

Anonymous said...

it could be worse
How So?
We didn't have those electronic "things" years ago so who do you think had to sing the songs 20 times a day.
one thing about joining in and singing it is not as annoying as those "thing"
so start learning to sing
lol

sari said...

Your husband is right!

My parents always get loud toys for the boys, I don't know why!