Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Great Weekend

There are certian times of the year that each weekend is busy. Usually in the late spring, early summer when there are lots of BBQ's and garage sales. Next is this time of year when there are Christmas parties and cookie exchanges. I do enjoy both of these times of year becuase it provides balance for the weekends in Feburary when there is nothing to do... Here are some picture highlights of our adventerous weekend.

On Saturday was Lucas's friend Joey's birthday party. Both Lucas and I really enjoyed it becuase Petland came and brought lots of animals with them. Kittens and puppies, bunnies and guinea pigs, lizards and a bird were all for the kids to interact with. Lucas and I both love animals so we enjoyed holding all of them (except the bird, we were not to big on the bird)

Here we are with the Gecko



And with the Bunny. Thanks to Aaron and Lesley for the pictures, I almost look skinny in this picture. =)


Today one of my three jobs was holding a children's christmas party. I though it would be fun for us to go and see what they did, plus we got to see Santa. Which as you can tell by the pictures Lucas is not too happy about. Although it's not as bad as the picture of Alexis and I screaming on Santa's knee. Which we should scan in....



The bonus of the party was there was a huge bouncer that Lucas loved jumping in and going down a very cushy slide. Plus he scored a free gift from Santa as well.

All in all a fun action packed weekend. Hope everyone else's was the same.

Jenn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an interesting party u went too

I LOVE the slide photo

Goofball said...

"I almost look skinny in this picture"?
Girl, you are talking quite some nonsense now. And that doesn't mean you looked fat in this picture...it means you've never looked fat in any other picture either! You always look great, don't you worry.

No I am not sucking up...I mean it!

Lesley said...

The party was quite a success, wasn't it?! Glad you guys had fun - you're definitely a cool mom. Andrea and I were quite jealous of your fearless-ness with the creepy crawlies :o)

Lucas was very excited to tell the kiddies about Santa! Love the cash register.