Monday, November 26, 2007

The Alien

As this could be it for having kids I'm trying to savor being pregnant this time. It has been a really great pregnancy and have nothing to complain about. It's weird to go through a stage in your life and know that this may be the last time you go through it. That's kind of how I feel about this pregnancy. One of the great things about pregnancy is feeling that baby inside you. I have been able to feel the little bambino for a while. Now Darryl and Lucas can feel the baby too. I feel that baby doing summer salts all the time. Especially in the evening or when I go to bed. I must say I have really enjoyed pregnancy this time (although I may have changed my mind in a couple of months, when I can't sleep because of being uncomfortable =) But for now.... it's great.



Till Tomorrow

Jenn

4 comments:

Lesley said...

I was backtracking to see if you had any preg pictures of Lucas but there weren't. Obviously I forgot that the jennandlucas blog was started after Lucas had already been born. Duh!
But I did read a post mentioning tigerbutter which I still haven't tried yet - sounds yummy though!

Anonymous said...

enjoy it
how exciting

Goofball said...

enjoy it!

Allie said...

Sigh ... oh I am loving that belly of yours!

I can completely identify with your feelings about wanting to savour everything in this pregnancy as it could be the last. Mine was like that with my daughter and I can't belive how much I miss that.