Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bad Week

Sorry about the lack of posts it's been kind of a stressful week. I've worked more then normal, which I know is me being a baby, because I only work part time. But this week was almost full time. I don't know how so many of you mommies work 5 days a week. Thank god it is an extra long weekend.

I'm also torn about work. There have been a lot of negativity coming up and I'm finding it difficult to deal with. The good thing is 4 more months and then I'll have a year of maternity leave, which gives me quite a while to decide.

Lucas has also had a difficult week. I'm sure the move and the mommy working all the time has not helped either. But I'm feeling like a horrible mom. He is going through the terrible twos and it seems like he needs a good cry/tantrum every couple of days. And even though I have been working lots these crying fits still seemed to happen on my watch.

The good thing about a bad week is that it can only get better next week....

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

4 comments:

Goofball said...

hmm my nephew has been a difficult little boy recently as well. My sister sounded pretty tired and fed up with him as well last time I phone. It must be the age taht they test us !

Allie said...

Oh Jenn ... some days are just so tough aren't they?

I know that it is hard to believe on the difficult days, but you are a fabulous mom. I think that kids just some times get overloaded with trying to learn and having fun that it is just natural to breakdown. Lord knows that I need a good cry some days when everything just seems overwhelming.

I feel for you - I do. It is tough to balance work, moving, pregnancy and mommyhood. Hang in there girl!

Anonymous said...

like the new look and banner
its a bit stressful new too but with good cause

poor Lucas

Im hoping you do have a much better week this week

sari said...

I know how you feel! I had a part time job (I'm on maternity leave now) but I am not going back (which makes me feel relieved).

Things will be better soon.

PS I like the new look of your blog as well!