Monday, March 05, 2007

Product Review

Hi Everyone,

I hope you like the new template. It was designed by S@m at Temptation designs. You can see the link at the side of the page.

We had a pretty good weekend. Nothing bad has happened to me, but there is lots of bad stuff going on around me and so I'm feeling sad. So I'm blogging about something generic

Here are a couple of new great things I have been using lately:

1. Equate Contact Solution. Sometimes no name stuff is not as good as the brand name but, if you wear contacts, here is something that you can help you save 3-4 dollars a bottle. It definlity works as well as the name brand.



2. Sweet and Salty Nut Bars: Both Nutrigrain and are making this new style of bar and both are excellent. I am not a health freak so I don't mind the fat that is in them, but you may want to check that out. But they taste delicious!



3.Blurb : A couple of months ago I mentioned that the website Blurb, was putting together books to publish your blog. Well in the last week they made their program compatible with Blogger, so I've been working on that alot this weekend. If you would like to publish you blog into a book and use Blogger now you can do it with the super easy program from Blurb.

4. Chocolate Orange Tea: Ummmmmm it is delicious! I highly recommend it.



Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Lesley said...

The sweet n' salty bars are addicting! I'll have to try the tea, I love my specialty teas.
I think I am going to have to check out blurb and see about making a book of my blog, that will have to be a project to work on when Aaron works weekends.
Thanks for the reviews, I hope some happy things start happening around you :)

Goofball said...

Yes I like your new template!

greetz

Ellen