Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pool

Lucas has some new favorite hobbies. One of those is going to the pool. Luckily I signed us up for some pool classes but they don't start till April, so until then we just go swimming at open swim times. Today when I told him we were going to the pool, he did a funny little dance, side to side with his little feet. So excited. He was super co-operative. Sure I'll sit down and let you put on my shoes, sure I'll help you put on my coat. It was great leverage. Once at the pool we spent about an hour there and Lucas loved playing with the rings, boats and fishes.

This is Lucas's other favorite hobby.



Till Tomorrow

Jenn

5 comments:

Lesley said...

That is hilarious!

Thanks for the b'day wishes, we're still dancing away to the CD, it's great!

Anonymous said...

Daniel loves both those things The thing that makes Daniel lie still is getting ready for a bath :)

Goofball said...

oh you make me jealous! I would love to be a kid again and getting a rid in a laundry basket through the living room! hihi

Blog said...

Omigosh! Adorable!

I have got to sign the monkey up for swim classes! She's frikking afraid of the bath right now!

Unknown said...

Toooo funny!

I hopped on over here from Allie's place; always nice to meet a fellow Calgarian!