Friday, March 30, 2007

Nice Days

Well today has been a warm day outside and we have been enjoying the weather. This morning Lucas, Gamma and I went to the zoo. We had lots of fun and I think Grandma enjoyed being around the chatterbox. Lucas narrated the whole trip to Grandma while we drove. Motorcycles, trucks, water, and more motorcycles. Of course he likes to say everyword ten times. Just incase you didn't hear him the first nine times. In some ways it makes me laugh, becuase my mom likes to point out anything she sees, so it's funny that Lucas was doing it too. Lucas quite enjoyed the monkeys and the butterflies at the zoo today.




We have a guest dog staying with us for the next week and he and Emma are enjoying each others company to no end. It's WWF in my backyard. I'm sure they will both come in and fall over with exhaustion when it gets to be too dark to see. But I'm so glad they can keep each other company.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jenn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pleased u had a great time at the zoo

u all have a good weekend too

Anonymous said...

yes I did have a great time. I am so blessed that I am able to play and spend time with our little angel. It never ceases to amaze me how he changes each time I see him.

Beck said...

What a cute little blond man! And his grandma looks like she's really enjoying him.