Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Happier Days

Well being at home and around my boy is helping to make me a happier lady. Lucas has started to have temper tantrums. It was hard last night putting him down to bed. And this morning trying to bring him inside. He does love being outside, especially now that the weather is nice. I sure they will probably get worse before they get better, but I'm having to work on being consistent and not giving in when he screams. I'm just not use to the screaming.

But we did have a good day today. It is amazing how going to Walmart can become such a adventure. We spent 15 mintues looking at the fishy, 15 minutes sitting on Thomas the Tank engine chairs. Spent time looking at juice boxes, things hanging from the ceiling and looking at toys. It was a great adventure. Amazing but a Walmart adventure.




I am working on my blog book. I am trying to make it shorter becuase it started off as almost 300 pages long. Plus I want some pictures bigger and others smaller. So it will probably take me a month or so before it's done.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong and consistent Jenn
youre doing a wonderful job

Daniel loves being outside too
good old Walmart :)

whats with the blog book??? are you writing a book about blogging?

Blog said...

Oh, I hear you about the tantrums!!! I just laugh when she throws tantrums because it really is funny! The cheeks, the flailing arms....Sometimes it's not funny, though, and I try not to react at all. Or, I just move on to something else -- she gets distracted and forgets all about the old tantrum! And, yeah, grocery shopping, walmart, toy stores -- the monkey LOVES shopping! ;) She bops to the music while she's in the shopping cart, etc. :)

Jenn said...

The Blog Book is just having my blog published. I think it will be nice to have a hard copy of it.

Haley, I do agree sometimes I laugh, it just seems so crazy.

Jenn

Lesley said...

Okay, I'm putting more thought into making a blog book and was wondering how do I know when to finish it? Should I do a separate book for each year? What have you decided?

Jenn said...

Lesly,

I'm also doing it per year. This program put each entry on a new page. Which put the book at 287 pages. I've combined some of the pages and got it down to under 200. It's the tree hugger in me.

Jenn

Jenna said...

I love the new template. I have been thinking about changing mine for a while now. Yours looks great!

Hang in there on the tantrums. I think it does get easier over time!