Friday, March 16, 2007

How to Impress Me

Tonight I work my last shift with a friend of mine who has resigned. I am so proud and impressed with her. She has sold her home and is going to travel around Europe for 2 months. Her and her husband had two children who are now in University, so don't need to live at home anymore. With the recent increase in house prices here in Calgary they sold their house and got a good price for it. Once they are finished they will move to BC where they want to retire. I think the longer you do some something the easier it is to keep doing it. I really admire when people follow their dreams, when they step outside their comfort zone and see the world. I have had lots of excellent examples of this in my life. I remember when I moved across the country, people who I lived with in Ontario throught I was crazy. When I went to college my parents quit their jobs and went to university. Then they also moved across the country.

Petra, I hope you have a great time in Europe, I will miss you at work. I am envious as I would love to be going there with you.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an adventure for them
hope all goes well for them