Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Somthing Sad, Something Glad and Something Gross

Something sad.....I found out yesterday that Bob Barker is retiring. It makes me a little sad, mainly becuase it reminds me of my Grandma and Pop. When I was a kid we spent lots of time with Grandma and Pop becuase they lived on a beach. Grandma would make a big meal at lunch time and we would watch Price is Right while we had a big lunch. It was great fun and always brought back good memories when I saw Price is Right, but now that won't happen again.

Something glad...... We have Tammy's boys staying with us for a couple of days. Tonight I had both Shaun and Lucas in the tub. They were splashing each other, blowing bubbles in the water having a blast. Shaun would pour a cup of water on his head, then Lucas would pour a cup of water on his head. It was so fun and funny to watch them.

Something gross.......I was watching Oprah a couple of weeks ago and Dr. Oz was on talking about how butter is better then margarine because it is a natural fat that your body recognizes. Great, I bought butter this grocery day. So I cut a chunk (probably an inch or so) of it off yesterday to use. Lucas and I came home from running errands and the chunk of butter was gone. Emma had eaten a big chunk of butter off the counter. Yuck! Darryl did find part of it upstairs that was too cold for her to eat, but she quite enjoyed the butter.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) LOL the bath time sounds special

my sister esnt me an email a while ago about butter and marg and how much better butter if for u and how gross marg is - HOWEVER I have chosen to forget the grossness of marg because i actually do prefer it - its so much easier to spread than butter too