Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Accomplishments

I do love my days off when I feel like I get alot accomplished. I also love my work days when I feel like I get a lot accomplished. Many days I feel like I'm running around but never getting anything done, but I've had a couple of days in the last week, both at home and at work where I felt like I've gotten lots of things done. It is such a good feeling.

Lucas has been having lots of great accomplishments as well. He is becoming a good kicker and thrower, which can be somewhat of a problem, because he needs to learn what is appropriate to kick and throw. He is also learning more and more words. He can say bib, red car, and will try to imitate many things I say, they usually don't come out right, but it's so good to see him trying. He is also communicating, numi numi means he wants something to eat or drink. Owie, if he hurts himself, and he is quite good at pouting out his bottom lip. Yeah, it is fun to have a toddler.

Last night I was putting our visitors to bed (they are 8 and 3) The eight year old asked me, so are you and Darryl like our grandparents, I said no were more like an Aunt and Uncle. He says, so that means Lucas is our cousin. Yeah I said, Lucas is your cousin. Lucas has quite enjoyed having the 3 year old to emulate. He has learned alot in the last week from our visitors. It has been a good experience for him.




Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

It looks like you have your hands full! Three boys... you are a brave, brave woman. Hope you are having fun!!

Anonymous said...

wow what a clever boy you are
comes from having a clever mummy a ;)

its amazing what younger ones will learn off older ones