Thursday, November 02, 2006

The 1500 Dollar Toy

One of the new great things about my computer is that it has an isight camera in the top of it. This has become very conducive to taking alot of videos. I am sure you have seen quite a bit of them on this blog. I have also been using it for videoconferencing with my sister in Edmonton and my parents who live much closer.

Another advantage has been taking lots of videos of Lucas. It's easy to use and Lucas is always amazed that he can see himself while I"m recording. As you can see from these images he is obsessed with watching videos of himself. Whenever he sees my white beast he wants to watch videos of himself playing cars or saying Pop. He loves it. It will always make him happy. No matter how grouchy, once he sees the white beast he's pointed at it and stops crying so he can watch himself.



In the last couple of days we have had some children visitors. I have a video of Shaun singing "We Will Rock You" while sitting on the toilet. Since Shaun realized he too can watch himself on the computer we have watched the "We Will Rock You" video oh maybe 1000 times. Good thing the video is only 20 seconds long.

Glad my 1500$ purchase is going to good use.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We use to have a webcam
Kids love watching themselves dont they
Jenn u have an apple computer sori my friend I dont like those computers
I like u but not your computer :)