Thursday, November 16, 2006


Thirteen of My Favorite TV Shows


As it is Thursday night and I Am Watching Grey's Anatomy so here's the list

1. Grey's Anatomy: I think it's become a cult. The music is number one on the radio, it's on Oprah tommorrow. Like I said a cult I am happy to be a part of. Never watched an episode with out laughing or crying.

2. The Office: I am also watching Office. Such a funny show. Sometimes a little over the top. But generally quite a funny show. Plus you have to love Jim and Pam.

3. Friends: I love this show. I still love to watch the reruns. Today was the episode where Phoebe sings along with the bag pipes - a classic

4. Young and the Restless: I have been watching this show since I was a kid. It's like a book that never stops.

5. Gilmore Girls. Love the fast talking. Love the great relationship between Lorelei and Rory. Plus is she really going to end up with Christopher or will she go back to Luke?

6. Alias: I love JJ Abrams shows. Combine this with Jennifer Garner doing cool stunts, what could be better

7. The New Adventures of the Old Christine: This is a show I got into over the summer. I find Julia Louis Drefus to be so funny.

8. Lost: Another JJ Abrams show, although I do feel like it's not as good this year. But am still watching it. The first two seasons were great.

9. Felicity: The last JJ Abrams on this list. But another goodie. Besides as a curly haired girl who couldn't love another curly haired girl.

10. Party of Five: As a teenager this was one of the first shows I really got into. HOw could you not have sympathy for 5 kids raising themselves.

11. Hockey Night in Canada: I definitly jumped on the hockey bandwagon a couple of years ago. Now most Saturday nights hockey is on in our house.

12. Sex in The City: I loved this show. My sister had the DVD's and I watched all season straight for about two months after Lucas was born. It reminds me of him and that hard time in my life.

13. Cosby Show: This show reminds me of my family. We would often watch it together and certain things my dad did reminded me of Bill Cosby. Plus wouldn't it be perfect if all problems could be solved in a half and hour.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Crosby show was good as was Party of 5