Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Great 5 Days

I have totally enjoyed the last 5 days at home. The house is quite clean, laundry is done. We also had lots of time to visit with Grandparents and friends. Tonight was the first dinner we had with just the three of us all weekend. It's so nice to be able to spend time with the people you love and time to get things done.

In the process of moving I did organize lots of pictures, which reminded me that Darryl and I have been together for such a long time. Someday I'll have to scan in all those pictures. I also organzied the front hall closest, although that didn't go over as well, becuase I have trouble getting rid of shoes. Plus living in such a varied seasonal area you need a coat for everything.

The best part about all the days off is spending time with Lucas. I am addicited to my kid. It will be hard to go back to work tommorrow, for both of us. We have these fun little games we play. Hide and seek behind the bed, chase each other around and flip him upside down. Ahh this is such a great time in my life. I love the time off, and I love my boy.

I will be changing the template again soon, but hopefully Darryl will be able to customize it a bit.....

Till Tommorrow (when I'm back to the grind)

Jenn

2 comments:

Allie said...

I can completely relate to not exactly pining to go back to work. I would much rather spend my days with my son as he is truly so much joy to be around. Watching him grow, explore and learn on a daily basis is just an experience to savour for a lifetime.

Good luck in heading back to work today. I will be thinking of you while I too am sitting at my desk here at work wishing I was elsewhere .... like at the park with my son. :)

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoyed your last day
all the best going back to work