Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pampered Chef, Snuggly and Daddy's Man

So this evening I went out to a Pampered Chef party. Home parties were not something I knew about until I moved to suburbia. I must say, Pampered Chef parties are one of my favorites. They really do sell so many wonderful things for the kitchen. If you ever go to one I defitnly recommend the microcooker, (amazing and cheap), the silicone spatulas and a piece of stoneware. Most of their stuff is great and I have lots of it, but those are three of my favorite things.

Usually I don't like to leave Lucas in the evenings after I have worked all day, but he was totally into his daddy tonight. Stacking all his cars on him, wanting him to play, showing him how the cars move. It was great.

Lucas has also become much more snuggly recently. Which is nice, but also means he's much more into TV. He'll point at the TV and uh, uh at it. We usually watch a show or two in the morning (Thomas and Backyardigans), but that's it. Sometimes in the evening we'll watch his favorite Baby Einstien movie, which is about guess what....... cars. Often when we are watching the movie, he'll sit on my lap and snuggle in. I think he is also realizing that if he lays his head down on me it doesn't mean he has to sleep. Really it is wonderful.





Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I love pampered chef, too. I must have every piece of their stoneware.

Also, you got to love the snuggly stage...It really is the best!

Anonymous said...

its good for our boys to have time with their daddies
pleased u had a good time

Daniel likes cars too - must be a boy thing
he likes cuddles too presently im typing one handed :)