Saturday, September 01, 2007

No Rest for the Weary

I'm am a very lucky girl in that I only work part time. That being said I do work part time at 3 jobs. It never amount to full time, but some weekends (like this one) I am working a lot (although) I chose too. A couple of really good things do come from me work lots. First off (and the less important thing) I made tons of money. I got paid double time for today. That rarely happens, but today I made double my usual wage to go into work, I'm also working on Monday the holiday and that is for time and a half. I do love a long weekend. =)

Secondly when I pick up work at my 2 extra jobs it is only when Darryl can be home with Lucas. I only have daycare for Lucas when I'm at my teaching job, not my clinical job. The best thing is that after Darryl and Lucas have spent lots of time together, Lucas loves spending time with Darryl even more. Right now Darryl and Lucas are down stairs organizing the basement together. Although my guess is Lucas is making more of a mess then organizing. =)

Also a belated Happy Birthday to Darryl. I'll be sure to post a picture of the very cool gift Lucas and I got for him.



Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good for sons and daughters for to spend time with their dad

Blog said...

You mean, Lucas isn't helping organize?? ;) hee! THAT'd be impossible!! Funny thought, though!