Thursday, September 27, 2007

Media

Oh I'm so happy Thursday night TV is back. What did you all think of it? The Office made me laugh and scream with delight. Yeah for Pam and Jim. Man Steve Carrell is so funny. I was also cheering out loud for Izzie and saving the deer's life. So glad she won the Emmy. Plus the speech the new intern gave George. I hope Grey's Anatomy is back to being good. =)

Also thought I'd include a copy of my Fall Playlist, it took me a while but here are a bunch of new songs for this fall.

  • How Far We've Come Matchbox Twenty
  • Flathead The Fratellis
  • 1234 Feist
  • Money honey State of Shock
  • Hold On KT Tunstall
  • Dreaming With A Broken Heart John Mayer
  • We're Going to be Friends White Stripes
  • Paralyzer Finger Eleven
  • In the Sun (Gulf Coast Relief) [Featuring Chris Martin] Michael Stipe & Chris Martin
  • Catch My Disease Ben Lee
  • Wake Up Call Maroon 5
  • Get Your Freak On KT Tunstall
  • Mad About You Chantal Kreviazuk
  • Relax (Take It Easy) Mika
  • Ordinary Miracle Sarah McLachlan
  • Snow ((Hey Oh)) Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Were All in This Together Ben Lee
Till Tomorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What no BNL I am shocked

Mom

Goofball said...

Have you ever seen the original 'The office' from the BBC? I am used to that one so it was totally weird to see The office on the American television during our trip with different actors but word for word the same stories.

I don't get it why they would do everything over again? Just for the accent? The American version is a good remake, but why would you make a remake of something that is already brilliant?

sari said...

We tivoed The Office but didn't watch it yet so I didn't read the first part of this, but I know it's got to be good!!