Sunday, September 16, 2007

HIghlights of the Birthday Weekend

Although the weekend is not complete yet and I will be enjoying my favorite dinner at mom and dad's house it has been a fun birthday weekend extravaganza. Lucas now loves to say the word extravaganza. Yesterday we cleaned and cleaned because we had a couple of house showings (although no offers) and then I headed out shopping. After getting home Darryl and I dropped Lucas off at our friends house and we went to Red Lobster for a feast. This morning I went for my pedicure, present from Darryl and Lucas

and now I am reading a new book, present from Tammy. But one of the best things that happened this weekend is I got this great deal on a shirt from Old Navy. I love to get a good deal. I even bought the shirt in two different colors becuase it was such a good deal. Can you guess how much?



Till Tomorrow

Jenn

7 comments:

Lori Aitken said...

I'm going to go with $3.99 because sometimes you can find deals that are just that good at Old Navy!

Should we play high/low?

Anonymous said...

this is a link to "the clock" and it explains how it works....but i think it says that it no longer tells time anymore, but anyways here's the link: http://www.trevorlittle.com/2005/03/31/03_31_2005_water_st_digital_clock/

LEX

Jenn said...

Lori, you are too high.....

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jenn

Andrea said...

Hi! My first time at your blog, and i love it already...especially the fact that I'm a fellow Canadian! Yippee! (haha)...and like you, I CANNOT pass up a good deal!!!

Lesley said...

I got to see the other super-good deal shirt on you today and I must say they are both fab-u-lous!!!
Gotta love Old Navy sales!

Jenn said...

1.97

Can you believe it!!

Jenn