Monday, September 10, 2007

The Best Noises

Since I'm am a mother and cheap and slightly boring my Saturday night have started to be consumed by The Hills I don't usually go out on Saturday nights. I can go out, I just don't usually. So now I am crazy about The Hills, which CTV replays on Saturday night. If anything I am amazed at how stupid girls can be. Are all girls as stupid as Audrina is over Justin Bobby, or is it because it's reality TV?!? I do like Lauren, or LC. And the relationship with Heidi and Spencer is so easy to hate. Obviously the show does a good job of editing. But it is my new indulgence, that makes me live vicarioulsy through Lauren, Audrina and Heidi.

Although the best part of the episode today was when I could hear Lucas and Darryl through the baby monitor and Darryl was making Lucas laugh. Lucas would say, Daddy, do again. Darryl would do it again and Lucas would laugh hysterically. So even though I am cheap and slightly boring, I wouldn't change being a mother part of anything.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

sari said...

I think every mom think they're cheap and slightly boring! :-)

Lori Aitken said...

Oh my gosh!! I love the Hills too!! I hate Heidi and Spencer!! In the next episode Jason Waller (straight out of rehab) comes back. Thats what I heard from the previews anyway...I watch it on MTV and after the Hills is the Hills Aftershow with Dan and Jessi! It's great! They talk about what happened and other things. Most of the time they even talk to the cast! I love the drama! It reminds me of my own life. I know what LC is going through with the whole loosing a friend thing. And my Heidi is also caught up in her boyfriend! So much in common!! Anyway...I hope you are able to watch the Aftershow!!

Signed,
Mackenzie.