Monday, September 24, 2007

Singing

I love singing. When I am working I sing and sing. This weekend I spent a good chunk of time finding new music for my fall season CD. When someone says a phrase I love to try and find a song that has that phrase in it. Even if it's a kids song. So I'm proud to say Lucas has started to sing as well. We'll I don't know how much of it is singing or just reciting the words. Even tonight we much have sang Twinkle, Twinkle ten times in the park.



Till Tomorrow

Jenn

5 comments:

Alexis said...

awwwwwww Bat-moya-boo!!! I LOVE it!!

Andrea said...

That is TOO cute! He'll be a singing all day long pretty soon!I can't wait until my boy starts to sing! :)

Anonymous said...

My Little Man likes singing his own songs
and sings row row the boat or words to that effect

Reciting the words and copying you is all good
hes very cute

when I was watching this My Little Man came and sat on my lap
He loved watching Lucas
He saw Daryl and said "Dad"
and I agreed that we could see Lucas' daddy

My Little Man also sang his own song and when Lucas put his finger in his ear My Little Man touched his nose until I told him that Lucas was touching his ear so then My Little Man touched his

Lori Aitken said...

Damn that was cute! I'll be playing that at work all day today and every time that I do it'll light up my day!

Love ya!
Lori

Anonymous said...

That was so cute. Thank you mom and dad for that. Love Grammy