Saturday, September 22, 2007

Dora??

Lucas has become crazy about Dora the Explorer. We can watch other TV shows and he gets tired of them and plays or talks to me during them, or whines (which is he new favorite thing to do). But with Dora I don't even know he's in the house. I just don't get it. What is it about Dora?? Is it the yelling? Swiper? Is it becuase she "talks" to the her audience?

I think I'm going to have to invest is some Dora movies becuase my life in now revolving around when Dora is on TV. Oh, can't have my shower till 8:30, then Dora's on. Or oh we're having a showing I can do some cleaning at 3:30 when Dora's on. Oh gotta go, Dora's over. Are your kids crazy over Dora or is it so other show?

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little guy is fascinated by her too. Although since our trip to Disney world, lots of other shows have become interesting. I don't get it about Dora.

Lesley said...

Alex is actually just getting into Dora right now - he's 4. Maybe Lucas' enthusiasm has him wondering about Dora?
Alex hasn't quite got the idea of Diego being an entirely different show from Dora - he just says I think Dora's in bed right now or that she's just hiding. Too funny!

Allie said...

In our house, it is either Diego or Toopy & Binoo. No others can beat these two shows.

However, Kaelen is obsessed with Swiper, who in my opinion makes the whole Dora show.

Anonymous said...

My Little Man likes High 5 and The Go Show

Anonymous said...

i can go for hours talking like Dora...it's GREAT fun...my kids think it's hilarious! she has the most bizarre way of anunciating :)

Andrea said...

Aw! That's so cute! Tate isn't old enough to care about Dora or TV for that matter. :) That's so cute taht he loves Dora though! :)

sari said...

I'm sorry, but I can't stand Dora. She was never *too* big around here (Blue's Clues was the show the boys liked) but we do have a Dora movie around somewhere that Five will watch every once in a while.