Monday, February 05, 2007

A Talker with A Big Belly

Lucas's vocabulary is really coming along. It's amazing how each day 3 new words come out of his mouth. Often they are words that only his parents understand, like eomo, is really Elmo, or S@#$ty is really Sally (the porshe). But still I can't believe how fast it is coming along. Yesterday he added pepper, please and cracker. Although I am so proud of him, it also makes me a little sad that he is growing up so fast. It is nice that he is starting to use his words a little more to communicate. Like now I know if he wants juice or milk, rather then offering them both and him choosing.



We also went tobaganning on Sunday, which was fun although exhausting. Lucas and I went on a very tiny hill but he didn't want to climb up the hill so I had to carry him and the crazy carpet up the hill. After 10 times I had enough of the "weeee" so we headed home and I was sure to have a nap that afternoon.



The other new funny thing he is doing is sticking out his big belly. It started this weekend while we were having dinner at Grandma and Pop's ( he is also saying Na,na, which isn't quite Grandma but we are living with it for now). He started bending his back and sticking out his belly. We'd say "big belly big belly" He'd laugh, we'd laugh. Maybe you had to be there. But it is funny.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend!

Till tomorrow

Jenn

No comments: