Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Emma, the Great

Today we headed out to do some errands. Groceries (thank you 10% off Tuesday), Walmart for new bum cream and the pet store to get Emma some new pet food. The guy at the Pet Store obviously loved pets and he was trying to pet Emma. Well Emma is not a big fan of strangers and really really doesn't like male strangers. Her tail was between her legs and she was shaking, but this guy kept trying and trying. I don't think he even noticed there was a cute little toddler with us too. He left and came back with some treats, which did not impress Emma either. After a bit Emma did smell his hand and let her pet him. But the poor sales guy really had to persevere. He just didn't give up. But the time we left Emma was quite happy to be back in the safeness of her car.



I am so excited. tomorrow I get to be a groupie, so you probably won't hear from me for a couple of days while I travel across the province following my favorite band. =). Also good news for all my readers. I have downloaded Firefox 2.0 that comes with a Spell Checker, so my blogs are automatically spell checked.

Till Friday

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor Emma sounds like she was scared
I was wondering when the concert was coming up have fun :)
Is Darryl looking after Lucas hope they have some good times together too