Monday, February 12, 2007

Sickness

I didn't know that one of the downsides of having a toddler was they get sick alot. I read quite a few blogs with parents of toddlers and it seems every week one of the children is sick. This week it's Lucas. The other really difficult part of having a sick toddler is that they can't really tell you what's wrong. Lucas cries and I know something is wrong but I don't know what it is. He woke up this morning with a rash on his body put I can't seem to put all the symptoms towards one problem. I did take him to the doctor today, so hopefully some of the test she did will show something, or maybe not and it's all unrelated.

On a better note. I did organized something last week that I thought would be a big waste of time. I was trying to be politically correct (although it took a couple of times to be properly politically correct) but still thought the students would think it was stupid. But oh no, they loved it. It was super successful for everyone involved. I love it when that happens.

Till tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I hear you on the sick front, Jenn. I hope Lucas feels better soon and that the rash goes away.

Anonymous said...

Oh poor wee Lucas hope he gets better soon
Pleased works going well