Friday, February 09, 2007

I Should Be Cleaning.....

Just a couple of quick things and then I'll leave the post for today. I will write an extensive review of the concerts and the reason I am still glowing. But I need to clean first.

The answers to the x-ray questions:

First one is a snake, The second one is an MRI of a baby. Not twins, just one baby. The third one is chest x-ray with implants and the last one is someone having a barium enema and they have a classic "apple core" sign, which is indicative of colon cancer it is on the left side of their bowel.

Lucas missed his mommy while I was traveling over the province. He is now sick and getting some extra sleep. Hopefully he will be feeling better this afternoon when Oma and Opa are here.

Till the next post and an extensive review.

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow thats what a snake xray looks like
interesting
hope Lucas gets better soon
what good parents or inlaws u have :)