Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Weekend


Well it was a very busy weekend! Although my definition of busy has changed alot since I've become a mother. Lucas still napped when and where he was suppose to, so there was, as there always is these days, some down time.

My uncle, aunt and cousins came to visit from Saskatewan and my Oma and Opa came from BC. The weather was fairly nice here, which was great. We have a good visit with all of them and it's so nice for family to be together on holidays.


One of the nights we went to the Olive Garden for dinner. Of course there was an hour wait, but once we got seated Lucas loved playing with the menu. It was like a kid at Chrismtas with that menu. One of the nice things about taking Lucas out places is that people generally go and ga after him. Which is always fun.

Here is a picture of the turkey Darryl made. Darryl is such a great help in the kitchen. I could not do big dinners without him. He always does the turkey.

During the down time of the weekend I fell further into computer geekdom. As you can see there is also a new feature on the website a flickr link. I will post pictures on this website as well and you can feel free to make comments there as well. Then all pics will be in a general location.

Hope everyone had a great long weekend.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: