Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sick in the Throat

Well today I am actually sick. Not just feeling bad about stuff but actually sick. My throat feels like it's swollen to twice it's noraml size, so the only food I"m really putting down there is liquid. I feel a little like Lucas. Darryl was good enough to stay home today so I have been able to sleep for most of the day. Unfortunanatlybeing sick means we missed our sign language class, which I am disapointed about. I really like that class. But there is always next week.

Lucas is definitly on the mend. My dad came over this morning and Lucas was so happy to see him. Usually he sees his Grandma and Pop once if not twice a week, but he hadn't seen Pop for over a week. I think it was the happiest I'd seen him all week. (Lucas I mean). Last night was also a bonus becuase he took the bottle to get to sleep and we didn't have to hear him crying. We have not been as fortunate with naps today, but hopefully it is a step in the right direction.

Yesterday we had Matthew come and visit us after school. Matthew loves bubbles and so he entertained both himself and Lucas by blowing bubbles for a good 45 minutes. It's amazing how much kids love other kids.

My friend Kristine had her baby today. It was a boy and they named him Micah. I'm so happy for both of them and hope labor went well for Kristine. It reminds me of the first couple of weeks with Lucas. Which seem like such a blur now. Mom and Dad were so helpful and so I hope you get lots of help as well. As I posted in their blog. Let the games begin!

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: