Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sick to My Stomach

Well I probably shouldn't post today becuase I am having a bad day. It's amazing how some days can be good and even when things go wrong it doesn't seem so bad, but when you are having a bad day the smallest thing seems insurmountable.

Last month my child was a great sleeper. I don't know what's happened but now he cries when going down for naps and bedtime. I know that it is a phase that will pass but it's just so hard to hear him crying. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm getting tired of spending a half and hour to get him to go to sleep, when I just want some time for me. Which I know sounds so selfish, but this mothering thing is hard.

I'm also feeling sick about trying to find childcare for Lucas. This is another thing that is only bothering me because I'm having a bad day. I have some interviews lined up for Friday so hopefully that will go well. I'm just feeling bad about leaving him with anyone I don't know. I'm sure it will all work out fine and I know that it will be best for both Lucas and I to have some socially activites some of the days of the week. Plus I'm only going back part time. It's just a bad day problem.

Well enough with my negative rambling. I'm going to have some tea and chocolate. Maybe that will improve my mood.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: