Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Making Friends


Well now that Lucas has started to interact with his enviroment more he is enjoy the people and pets around him. I have been writing about what joy he is getting from Emma, but yesterday afternoon she got some joy from him as well. We were outside as it is raining today and suppose to tommorrow. Plus fresh air helps to tire him out. Anyway we were outside and I was looking for some "outdoor" toys. I brought Lucas one of Emma's unused tennis balls. But of course Emma saw that ball and she knew it was hers. Now being the good dog that she is she didn't grab it out of Lucas hands. Even though a couple of times I was a little worried. She just watched that ball very intently. Eventaully and I'm sure by fluke Luke threw the ball about a foot. Well Emma pounced on it and brought it right back to me. I gave it back to Lucas (who of course proceeded to put the ball in his mouth). He held onto it again and Emma watched quite intently. Eventaully I took the ball from Lucas and threw it for Emma. Lucas quite enjoyed that as well. I'm sure he's amazed tht she always comes back to us.

Also we had Shaun over for a couple hours yesterday while Tammy ran some errands. Not that Lucas was really playing with Shaun but I'm sure he was learning some lessons. If someone is bigger then you they can take things from you. And it's important to share with people who are bigger then you. They both also enjoyed playing the guitar.

Thanks for the response about the elliptical. I'll have to do some more research. And let you know what I decide.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: