Thursday, April 13, 2006

10 Random Things About Lucas

I got lots of comments on the random things about me, so let try it about Lucas.

Here are 10 random things about Lucas.

1. I wear lucky horse shoes.

2. My mom just started putting size 4 diapers on me at night, to hold all my pee

3. I don't like it when Mom and Dad leave me. I just realized that we were not connected but I really love to be with them. They always come back, but I really don't like it when they are not around.

4. My favortie TV show is Sesame Street, with Barney running a close second. Why is that you ask, becuase these are the only two shows mom lets me watch.

5. My favorite time of day is when Dad comes home from work.

6. I love blueberries and arrowroot cookies, although sometimes if I put too many in my mouth before swallowing I gag.

7. I'm starting to get frustrated that I can't move around more. When mom puts me on the linoleum I can move around more, but mostly backwards.

8. I have a picture of Florence in my room.

9. I've already been on a plane twice. So far I like flying.

10. I love to be outside. I like to run my fingers through the grass and watch Emma run.

Till Tommorrow

Lucas and Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you very much Lucas and all the things that you love too. Blueberries are great.

Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

Lucas,
Sesame Street is an excellent choice! We still like it so much at our house that we've bought plush versions of many of the characters (plus their colourful clothing looks cute and whimsical in Aunt Lori and Uncle Ian's brightly painted bedroom). We have Ernie, Bert, Elmo, Cookie Monster and Snuffelupagus (spelling?) so far. Hopefully we can add Big Bird, Grover and Oscar the Grouch to our collection some day. It's funny but Sesame Street is just one of those shows that you never grow out of!

Love,
Lori

P.S. We loved your top 10 random things about Lucas! We love blueberries, too! Your Daddy's a great cook. Ask him if he'll make you some blueberry pancakes someday soon...I think you'll love them!